Yesterday we had a meeting with our realtor to decide on the optional upgrades. We had to make decisions sight unseen again. They needed to know about extra plumbing or electrical as soon as possible.
Then we drove up to take a look. They were working on the roof. And the windows were in! There is a hole above the fireplace. I'm not sure why, because I don't think a window goes there. It must have to do with how they install the fireplace. I guess we'll find out.
According to the realtor, they are on track for delivery in January (but probably not any sooner.) Leslie provided me with this nifty "ticker" to count down the days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Kathy....Steve's wife here... How exciting to be building!! My brother has a hole above his fireplace and it is for a television??? It may be standard in a new house.... Welcome to blog world I am a once every few months poster since things are so busy with 4 kids :)
Post a Comment