Friday, January 30, 2009

It's official!

We have the keys to our new home! We closed on the exact date that was on our contract. The movers started loading our furniture that was in storage today and they will finish and get on the road tomorrow. That gives us some time to get some projects done at the house before we are inundated with boxes.

I don't know how much more I'm going to blog now that the house is built. But I will probably continue until I have some decent pictures of how things look when we are finally moved in.

2 comments:

Leslie H. said...

Yes--please keep the pictures coming! We are eager to see more of the completed look. We're still missing pictures of the living room w/ the new flooring. You'll just have to come up with a new blog them...like "my travels in the Northwest" or something like that.

Cécile said...

Yay!! A new phase in your life has begun! Enjoy being a homeowner again.

And keep that camera handy. It only takes a second to snap a picture if the camera is where you can find it quickly. :-)