It seems that our furninture that was loaded up last weekend, will arrive around the 14th of February. I was hoping it would be sooner. Who else is crazy enough to move at this time of year?! :-)
We have a smattering of furniture and dishes etc.. here in Olympia, but if we did move over there, it would be more like camping out. Gregg is not too keen on the idea.
Today the Internet and cable get hooked up. And I plan to request our mailbox key. I might even cook a meal over there.
We are trying to decide what window treatments we want to put up. There is such a variety out there.
I'll try to remember to take good pictures today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay...I'm going to keep bugg'n you 'till we get some new pictures and info on this blog
Post a Comment